Team members are able to request cover for a shift or class directly from their Our People App.
1. Tap the right hand menu
2. Tap "Create Broadcast"
3. Tap "Cover"
4. Select the location that your class or shift is taking place. Note that you may only see one location.
5. Choose how your request should be sent:
- Job Titles - displays all Job Title tags
- Skills - displays all Skill tags
- People - displays a list of all people within your Team or Teams. You will be able to select multiple people to include within the Broadcast. Alternatively you are able to select one person in the instance that you may have already found cover for your shift and simply want to "formalise" the swap.
6. Select the tag to which you want to send your request. Note for Skills and Job Titles you will only be able to select ONE tag. You are able to select multiple People if this option is chosen.
7. Enter the Name, Start Time and End Time of your class or shift. When entering the "start" time, the end time will automatically change to be 4 hours later.
Note: It is VERY important you get these details right as you will be unable to change these once the broadcast is sent.
8. Choose if you want to send your Broadcast with a Push Notification (and sound) or if the card should arrive without a Push Notification. Note: you may want to consider the time you are sending your message so as not to make yourself unpopular.
9. Tap the green button.
10. Tap "confirm". Note that this is the FINAL step. No going back!
11. You will receive the above confirmation screen. Tap the tick to complete.
12. As soon as someone requests to cover your class or shift, you will receive a Push Notification. You will only receive ONE Push Notification (when the first person requests your shift).
You must now ASSIGN someone to Cover.