Who can use this feature?
|🌍 Global Users||👑 Team Admins|
App Users are able to view files and useful documents via the Our People app. The "Files" tab of the Our People Console allows Global Users and Team Admins the ability to add and organise a variety of Files and control who can view each file or folder using Tags for permissions. To access the Files Screen:
👉🏽 STEP 1: From the navigation menu, select Files.
The Files screen will show all Files that have been uploaded by the Team Admin or Global Users.
- New Button - allows the User to add a new File or new Folder
- Show Files for - If the Team Admin has access to multiple teams, the user is able to filter files by Team, to show relevant Files for a specific group of staff.
- Find by name - search box allows the user to search for a specific file or folder by name.
Files appear in alphabetical order by name. There are two types of File within the Our People system.
- Files - a specific file, such as a Word Document or PDF. Example "Ourofhours.xlsx" within the above image.
- Folders - a collection of Files. Example "Documentation" within the above image.
The individual to most recently create or update the file or folder is shown to the right, along with the date and time the action took place.
👉🏽 Double clicking on a Folder will show the user its contents. To navigate back, click "Files" at the top of the screen.
📌 Note: We call the above "Breadcrumbs". If the user is within a Folder within a Folder within a Folder, the Breadcrumbs will show the trail and allow the user to navigate back to the desired folder with ease.
👉🏽 Clicking once on a File or Folder will show the individual file menu (at the top of the screen). This menu allows the Global User or Team Admin to: