The Our Leisure People platform is constantly being updated. Generally on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, you will be prompted to update your App. This document talks our Customers through the process of updating their App from their smartphone via either the Apple iOS or Android Google Play stores.
The majority of the time, the Our People Team will send a notification email to all Managers to inform them that an app update is available. Contained within the email, a button will allow Customers to navigate to their respective App store to update their App.
Some Customers may have automatic updates enabled on their device, therefore sometimes the App may have already updated by the time the Customer receives the Our People notification email. If this is the case, the Customer will not need to carry out any further actions.
Steps to Update the App
- From the update email, tap the "Update your App now" button.
- Scroll down on screen, and select the phone that you use, either "Apple" or "Android.
- Once on the respective App Store, select the "Download" or "Update" button and allow your App to update.
- In most cases, the App will update and there will be nothing further for the Customer to do.
Logging back into the App after an Update
Sometimes Customers will be required to re-log into the App following a major update. This will not happen frequently, but may be required from time to time. To log back into the app Customers should:
- Open the Our Leisure People App on their phone
- Enter their company "Magic Word". This is the secret word associated with the company.
- Enter their mobile number (this is the number that must exist within the Our People database).
- Enter the secure token that is generated via SMS text message. Note that this may take up to 1 minute to arrive.
- Follow the remaining screens to log back in to the App.
- Once signed in to the App, Console Users will receive a "Set Password" broadcast. Console users must reset their password via the App to be able to log back in to the Console.
Logging back into the Console after an Update
- To log in to the Console, users must navigate to: http://yourcompany.ourpeople.co
- The Magic Word is the same as the Magic Word used to sign into the app.
- Username is your mobile number.
- Password is the password set via the App.